Check out these books for less than $3.00!

Two Days of a Dream
by Kathryn Gilmore
Romance
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
How to Find Success Selling eBooks
by Victorine Lieske
Non Fiction/ How to
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
Dead Blow
by G.M. Barlean
Thriller
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here

Amazon's Changes




To tell see the deals and steals, please visit www.ereaderutopia.com. We'll add a few here, but most of the amazing books are available to view there.


Saturday, November 24, 2012

Featured Book: Creepy by Jeff Bennington

Creepy: A Collection of Scary Stories by Jeff Bennington



Rating: 3.8 Stars with 35 votes

Category: Horror, Ghosts

Price: FREE (Save $0.99) *Price subject to change at any time*

UK Friends Click Here!


JOIN THE SUPERnatural BOOK GIVEAWAY Nov 5th - Dec 5th.
***ALL OF JEFF'S BOOKS WILL BE REDUCED TO 99¢, INCLUDING TWISTED VENGEANCE, CREEPY, and CREEPY: BOOK 2 Win free signed copies on Jeff's facebook page!

ABOUT CREEPY:
The Creepy series is a one of a kind combination of true supernatural occurances, mixed with a variety of supernatural short stories. Creepy contains The Rumblin' and Murdoch's Eyes. Best of all, Creepy includes some of the author's real life supernatural experiences... absolutely true ghost stories.

"I was around ten years old when I had my first supernatural experience. Thirty years later, my ghosts have returned and they are creepier than ever. I've seen full-bodied apparations, felt a dark presence practically breathing down my neck, and everyday I work with a ghost who seems more curious than anything." ~ Jeff Bennington

The following true stories are all inside CREEPY:

The Shadow Man
The Ghost Named Earl
Someone in the Basement

These ghostly experiences have influenced my writing and allowed me to truly capture the essence of fear and suspense that you'll discover in my fiction. If you enjoy creepy tales from Stephen King, you'll love my heart pounding, short stories too.

New Feature!: Book Rating: PG-13; Contains: Moderate Swearing; Free Through 11/26/2012